- Visit our websites at http://createculture.space/, http://createculture.group/ or any website that links to this privacy notice
- Fill the form (create using GoogleForms services or any other data collection services)
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
This privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information on you disclose to us
- What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of interaction with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Telegram Username
- Phone number
- Job titles
- Social Media account link
We do not process sensitive information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information. Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device type, operating system, language preferences, country, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily used to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device type, operating system, language preferences, country, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information.
- How do we process your information?
We process your information for a variety of purposes, depending on how you use our Services, including:
- To process application forms for events, vacancies, projects, residencies, use of our Services, coworking activities. We may process your information when you fill applications. This information is collected through Google Forms, or other related services.
- To send you promotional and marketing materials. We may process your information you send to us for our promotional or marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate organizational goals and those goals do not outweigh your fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about open calls, events and other opportunities
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights. We do not disclose your personal information to Belarusian, Russian or any other authoritarian government authorities or representatives.
- Vital interests. We may process your personal information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- When and with whom do we share your personal information?
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share information with third parties vendors, service providers, contractors or agents (third parties) who perform services for us on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts with third parties in place, which are designed to protect your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect data they hold on our behalf and to retain it for the period we instruct. The third parties we may shred your personal with are as follows:
- How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy note, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legal obligation to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
- Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please, contact us at email@example.com
- What are your privacy rights?
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Withdrawing your consent: if we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Opting out of marketing and promotional communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or contacting us at email@example.com.
You will then be removed from the marketing and promotional lists. However, we may still communicate with you - for example, to send you service-related messages.
If you have other questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controls for Do-Not-Track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
- Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time, The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
12. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Kūrybinės kultūros grupė, VšĮ
Karmelitu gatve, 5
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org